Florida-South Florida
Options

Vendor Rave - We Take The Cake

I know I'm not the only one on here that Loves WTTC~  But I wanted to rave any ways.  Not only were they great when I ordered by wedding cake through them - I just ordered for my bridal shower and have to say I LOVE THESE LADIES!!!!!  Everyone I've spoken to there is just the sweetest and most helpful ever!  They are making me am amazing cupcake spread on a stand topped with a small cake - decorated in my bridal shower tiffany blue/black/ivory colors!  She even talked me out of something way more expensive into this because I'll be outside and people will be coming and going all afternoon~ AND we did it all over the phone and by email with pictures so I dont have to take another trip to Fort Lauderdale! Did I mention that the cake is to die for yummy!?!  I want to buy this place and move in!
image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Vendor Rave - We Take The Cake

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay Adri! We have the same palette for the bridal shower, that's so funny! lol. I'll be looking forward to see your cake and maybe go with WTTC!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats great, and when a vendor is so help is even more wonderful. i have been meaning to go by there to taste there cakes. I think someone said that they sell the cake or there cupcakes at wholefoods, i have to check that out cause that is so much closer to me. Congrats on getting that done.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YES! I LOOOVE WTTC!! They are my cake vendor and I couldn't be happier with them!! Glad you've had an amazing experience!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! It's such a great feeling to be completely satisfied with a vendor, right?!?!?
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww what a great rave! they sound awesome. congrats!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ladylisaltladylisalt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is helpful. I was wondering if"I had to" go to the shop to sit down with someone. I like how you said you did it all over the phone/email. I might feel more comfortable doing this now, since before I didnt know if I should. Thanks! Glad your happy too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards