Florida-South Florida
Options

Knot playing tricks with profile pics?

Hi,
   Has anyone else had an issue with the profile pics showing up as your own photo? I freaked out thinking someone was using mine (I always jump to conclusions!) So weird!!

x
Heather
imageBabyFetus Ticker

Re: Knot playing tricks with profile pics?

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your siggy doesnt show up under her name on my computer. It could be TK playing games. Because I've seen someone post before and TK put someone elses SN on there. Or they changed my little pic that sits above my info to something completely different.
  • Options
    HeathirddHeathirdd member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ughh so annoying now I look like a PSYCHOPATH! Ninac4116 I'm sorry if so! I can't figure out how to delete this post!!??

I logged in and out 3 times and it keeps showing my pic on her profile? SO WEIRD!
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When one of the MOD's log on they can delete it. :-)
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The other day my icon picture changed and I was like Uhh... Who is that? But, then it switched back. The Knot gets wonky all the time! But, you aren't crazy! :D

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sometimes think this site is possessed...I even posted a thread about it not too long ago.  I logged into my profile once and there were all these pics that weren't of me or my FI. Sometimes I'll also see someone else's SN under a thread I created.  Very strange, but everything always goes back to normal.  Just some TK elves playing tricks on us. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards