Florida-South Florida
Options

CHECK this out....I'm in love....Vendor Review

So I found an idea on Etsy that I loved...

vellum paper wrapped about votive candles.....what's on the wraps...all my girls names!

I started with my 8 BMs..but then for the price (.75 each) I decided to get them for the girls that come to my bachelorette party....which then turned into all my female girls on our wedding list....so 35 names in all....not bad.

I bought the candles from Walmart..they were in a box of 12 for $6.00

Here is what they look like.

Can be a very inexpensive gift and very creative!  I'm in love!

Here is her etsy site.  Maybe someone will be interested in these for their girls.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/45314201/personalized-votive-wraps-diy-great-for

Re: CHECK this out....I'm in love....Vendor Review

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Such a cute idea!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've seen this before.. and actually made them before.. super cute!! Good job!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011

What a cute idea...I am totally going to look into that when I get home tonight!

• Options
    Nice.  That's a lot of girls, by the way! 

I am using the gift certificate I received from cutcardstock.com to buy vellum card stock for table numbers.  Reusing the glasses from our engagement party centerpieces (12) and covering them with the vellum.  So similar to yours but on a bigger scale. LOL
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Angel -

It started with my 9 bridesmaids...but then since the price was so amazing...I said...eh...let me just give to all the girls..even the mothers and grandmothers....then I also added in the names of my DOCs, my amazing catering manager and hairstylist and invitation lady...as thankyous...  so it worked out.
  • Options
    KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a cute idea!  I'll have to look into incorporating this somehow.  Thanks for sharing!
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards