Florida-South Florida
Options

Good morning lovely ladies

Christmas is in 5 days! WHAT?!?!? What are your plans for the holiday? Do you have any traditions?
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: Good morning lovely ladies

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello darling!!! We usually go to Vero to spend Christmas eve with his family. But this year his aunt is having it at her house in downtown WPB. The only tradition we have is we celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve. You??
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Going to NY. Italian Christmas, lots of Fish on the eve at my dads. Christmas at my brothers.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I do the Slovakian Christmas on xmas eve with my side and off to Tampa for Christmas day with FI side.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ever since FI and I started dating we always have the 24th at his mom's house with his family. I spend the 25th at my parents house and FI always comes over to spend the day with us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    On Christmas Eve we visit his family in the morning and then off to my uncles house for the Noche Buena party awith lechon en la caja china lol (which translates into : roasted pig in a chinese box???) Then Sunday we do morning brunch at my brothers house and go around and visit eveyrone we know and take gifts... once we are done we go see a movie! Im voting for Yogi Bear this year!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Used to do Nocha Buena at my grandmothers. But since she is sick, I think last year was the last one. So, this year, we'll be doing it at my aunt's house. Christmas is at FI's grandparents. Since I'm Jewish and he's not, next year, we'll form some new traditions!!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Christmas Eve - Latin style with my family at my aunt's house
    Christmas Day - American style with Fiance's family at his moms house
    Christmas Night - I want to start our own tradition whether it's a romantic dinner, movies, or a mini road trip ... we'll see what we decide on ;)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like fun ladies! Have a great time! We usually go to FI's moms house on the 24th and don't do anything on 25th except for at night when we go to the movies.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this all sounds like too much fun! :)
    We do Noche Buena at my Mom's house and then we go over FI's Mom house for Christmas :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards