Florida-South Florida

Intimate Wedding in South Florida

Hi
I'm planning a Florida wedding for approx 20 people in March/April 2011.
I'm looking at the Miami area or Gulf Coast (captiva/Sanibel etc). Can anyone suggest fab venues for the ceremony- beach or other and either hotels or gorgeous restaurants for the reception afterwards?

Many thanks

xxx

Re: Intimate Wedding in South Florida

• edited December 2011
    Little Palm Island in the Keys...near Key West
  • edited December 2011
    Aqualina in sunny isles is very pretty, i saw some pictures of a 23 people wedding

good luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • ladylisaltladylisalt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had an intimate 13 person wedding in South Beach at the National Hotel. You can look at the photos on my photographer's blog.

www.acunaphotography.com/blog It should be the first wedding with the hot pink shoes. Let me know if you have any questions. you can email me at

Lisa

ladylisalt@aol.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone.
    I've looked at the National's website and thought it looked nice. Your photos are lovely you looked fab! Was it expensive there?
  • ladylisaltladylisalt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found it reasonable. Since we were doing such a small wedding we made it work. You get to bring in all your own vendors so the only thing your charged for at the National is the food/beverages and a $300 coordinators fee. The plates were about $75 per person, which I find reasonable since they run for a lot more at many venues.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards