Florida-South Florida
Options

NWR:baby shower potluck

im trying to think of something to make for the baby shower im going to this Saturday, do anyone have any ideas of what to make? My brain seems fried lol. TIA
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR:baby shower potluck

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a baby shower this weekend and the host made 2 different kinds of Quiche.  They were both sooo yummy and everyone loved them.  HTH!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmm didnt think about quiche thanks
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about dips? Like a spinach and artichoke or something like that? You could also try a cheese platter :)
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i thought about doing the artichoke dip and i think thats what i will do. thanks for the help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards