Florida-South Florida
Options

I could kick myself

So, the BM just called FI and pointed out a mistake on our invites.  We forgot to put the "t" in country club.  Three of us proofed those stupid things (two of us have doctoral degrees...lol) I hope most people won't notice, I am so embarassed :(
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I could kick myself

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no. So sorry. Im sure no one will notice. These things happen all the time. Hey atleast you didnt misspell you names or get the date wrong. Dont worry no biggie.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh honey! I'm sorry. It's just one of those things people miss sometimes...I'm sure if two people with doctoral degrees missed it, most of the invited guests will (hopefully) miss it too =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NO biggie, happens all the time..You will be fine!
    :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that's something that i would do... don't feel bad - only human
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dont feel bad...Im sure most ppl wont notice.. thing is when you know what you want to say you see it writen correctly cause the mind fills in all the spaces...  it happens all the time
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully no one will notice!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I know it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, I just felt like a dumba** for a few minutes.  I think  (and hope) it will mostly go unnoticed. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh.. that's a bummer.. but yeah, don't sweat it. If anyone sees it, say someone else did them! lol   J/K... I'm sure it will be fine.  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dont worry about it! No one should notice. We did that on our favors and were hoping no one notices either.
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww don't stress it girl. I'm sure many won't notice. It happens to the best of us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its not that big of a deal - I'm sure they wont even notice - we printed all the invites our selves - same deal had like ten people proof them - we forgot to put the time on them!!!! we had to re-do them all!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards