Florida-South Florida
Options

I got my STD and invitation! (UPDATE: PIP)

Well they're samples...but still! They are exactly what I expected and came days before I thought they would. I can't wait to order them for real! Thanks for letting me share.

Wedding Countdown Ticker ">

Re: I got my STD and invitation! (UPDATE: PIP)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yay!!  would love to see pics!! :)
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes please.....pictures!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Would love to see pics too! Who did you use for your STDs and invites?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I took pics to post but the FI took the laptop so I'm using the iPad and I don't know how to upload the photos from the camera to it. I'll try and post later. Invitation is from Wedding Paper Divas STD is from Favor Warehouse
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! Can't wait to see pics
  • Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay, so here's the invitation, they also included the reply card although we're doing ours online I figured I would show it anyway.

Here's the STD, it's a magnet.  The FI doesn't really like it - he wants something more modern so we may have to go back to the drawing board on this but at least he likes the invite!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They're both so pretty!! 

Sorry FI doesn't like the STD. :( I'm sure you will find something perfect!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love them!! Very pretty. Well hopefully you and FI can find something you both love for the STD. Congrats!!!
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them both! Very pretty! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Both are beautiful and elegant
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think they're both beautiful! I'm sure you'll find some compromise between you and your FI's tastes for the STD.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for all the kind words. I almost went crosseyed looking at so many sites for invites and STDs. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards