Florida-South Florida
Options

Thong Sandals.. WHERE ARE YOU!?

Hey ladies!

So I want to have a bucket of thong sandals at the wedding reception so that the girls can be comfortable while we're all breaking it down at the party (I'm assuming but I really want everyone to be dancing! lol!) but I can't find them anywhere!  Do you know, or have you gotten some, and know where I can find them??  I would really appreciate it!  Thanks ladies! 

Re: Thong Sandals.. WHERE ARE YOU!?

• Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think some people have gotten them at Old Navy.
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have also seen them at dollar tree, they don't have a large selection but if they happen to have the color you want.... In the next few months they should be showing up everywhere for summer.
  • Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard Michaels recieves a shipment around spring time and they are like 50 cents each pair. I went to look for them back in August and they were sold out, the employee said its considered a seasonal item and they do not offer rain checks.
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old Navy is the best place. Also check oldnavy.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at old navy yesterday they are on sale.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old Navy usually has them all year long. The colors just change with the seasons.
  • Options
    daphnessdaphness member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want to do that also, but I dont know where I would put the basket. Where were you thinking?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oldnavy.com $1.50 each.  They will be in a bucket on the dancefloor
  • Options
    Secret619Secret619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for all the responses! I'm definitely going to look into Old Navy.  $1.50 is not bad!  I was actually thinking of doing something cute and putting them  on a table near the dance floor with a cute sign that says something along the lines of "now there's no excuse!" lol but I am still trying to figure it out.  As soon as I get more details I will let you all know! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards