Florida-South Florida
Options

Is this a good price for a caterer?

Hello all, I think I may have decided on a caterer but I just wanted to make sure that the price they are giving us seems fair. Its for 80 people, buffet dinner with a full bar (they have a liquor license). They quoted me $47.95 pp.

Thanks! Smile

Re: Is this a good price for a caterer?

• Options
    that is a good price for the area. make sure you understand there is a separate service charge on top of the per person price.

i chose a caterer who isnt charging the service charge.. and having an "Open Bar' as they do in clubs when you order bottle service. my price is A LOT less!  : )
  • Options
    That's an AMAZING price!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I think that's a pretty good price.  Does your quote include the servers/waitstaff too?
  • Options
    Seems very reasonable to me, I would definitely ask about additional charges above and beyond that such as wait/bar staff as mentioned above, rentals if they are not included etc., there can be a lot of hidden charges.  Just be proactive and ask and ask until you get a straight answer on a bottom line price. And READ your contract. It is worth taking the time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards