Florida-South Florida
Options

Ceremony Location?

I'm new to TK Community. I'm a 10-10-10 bride

We've booked the reception site, but I'm having a problem finding a place for the ceremony.

Anyone have any recommendations for a ceremony site preferably in or near the Hollywood/Pembroke Pines area...and one that won't cost an arm & a leg lol

Thanks =)

Re: Ceremony Location?

• Options
    AlispidaliAlispidali member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  I'm having mine at a fort lauderdale park at the esplanade pavillion.  If you google fort lauderdale park weddings, it will come up.  I know people who have had theirs at tree tops park and anne kolb nature center.  They will come up.  Do you want an outdoor or indoor wedding ceremony?
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am only in palm beach sorry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted a beach wedding...badly!!
    But FI thinks indoor is safer since October is still "Rainy/Hurricane Season"

Sooo indoors it is
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Oh I'm not much help then, where is your reception going to be?  What kind of place are you picturing for your ceremony?

• Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!  I don't have any ceremony recs, but someone will!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the Welcomes!

My reception is in a banquet hall in Pembroke Pines.

I'm not Catholic but I would love to get married in a Catholic church...love the way they look....but they most have alot of requirements we just don't meet.

I guess the endless calling of churches is in my future......
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi..I dont have any recs but we have the same date! We are doing it outside. GL and welcome!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Okay catholic churches are beautiful!  They have way too many requirements.  I'm Catholic, but having an interfaith wedding.  Good luck with the search!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No recs, just wanted to say welcome to my new date twin!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im not much help but welcome. Im getting married on the beach in Hollywood and cant wait. Good luck.

geri...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats! I'm your date twin, too!

My only advice is to start calling churches, and heads up: most if not all will charge you if you're not a member of their congregation. Some will want you to use their priest/reverend, musicians, etc. Good luck!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    welcome and congrats!! wish i could help but i dont know much of what is down south past palm beach GL.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

congrats!!! happy planning. sorry I am no help I live in the dade area.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome to the board!  i don't have recs but if you want to get married outside, I would check the location of state or city parks in Hollywood/Pembroke Pines.  Their websites should indicate if there is a pavillion at the park and whether people can fit under it in case of rain.  GL!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!! sorry I'm a south dade person so I dont have any recs - but GL!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone. I've been calling churches all day.

@ TheJennius- You're right...if you're not a member they do charge more...or some won't allow you to use the church at all

Date Twins! Yay!-How far are you girls in your planning...I feel sooo behind!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards