Florida-South Florida
Options

Check Check!

Hey girls! :)

On Sunday, FI and I went to take care of the tuxes! Very excited about that! FI looked so handsome in his! It makes me even more excited for the wedding day! :) And what's even better is that FI is getting his tux for free because we have 6 groomsmen in the wedding!

Also, we finally registered! We went to Bed Bath and Beyond after we figured out the tuxes. Two and a half hours later and we are not even near being done! Since our wedding is going to be 250+ the lady said we need to register for at least 250 things! lol. We were only able to register for 104 things. It is hard to register when you don't have a place yet and have no idea what you are going to need! Plus, I am the most indecisive person ever, which made it harder! But at least we got some of it out of the way! Most fun I have had so far! :)

Thanks for letting me share!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Check Check!

• Options
    joye1218joye1218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Registering was really overwhelming for me too! Who would've thought it was so hard to ask for gifts? lol you can always add more later! :)
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Regarding the registry - your ok with that amount for now. New things will come around and styles change so you can always add things. Are you having a second registry? You can always do 2 or 3 (at most) so that people have different places and price ranges to choose from. Also, I don't know if you necessarily need 250 items seeing as how people usually come as couples or families and not every single one of them gets a gift, many people give money instead. At the same time, most of the items on a registry get bought for your bridal shower rather than wedding (at least, this is what I've heard .. don't yell at me if I'm wrong lol) so the guest list number is different.
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! Yeah, we are probably going to register at Target as well. Yeah, I didn't think we had to register for 250 guests! LOL. You are right. Most of the people are families or couples. There are not a lot of single people! :) We also skipped getting anything for the bedroom right now, since we don't know what size bed we are getting and whatnot! Thanks for the help! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks :)
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check! I can sympathize with you on registering for gifts, especially at BBB.  They have such a large selection that it makes it very difficult.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!!!!!
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats. on your checks. And I know what you mean with the registry, I feel like I've been adding stuff for months now and haven't finished.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!

We haven't even begun to think about registering but I'm more scared of that check than any others, haha! Good luck!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    JudeG20JudeG20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrarts and the check and like pp I am sure with time you will somehow come up with 250 or more gifts.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I'm dying to do the registry but I think it's too soon and since we don't have a place yet either. I think this is so fun too!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fun check!! Congrats.. 250+ people... You are going to be one tired bride
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards