Florida-South Florida
Options

The nest....

Re: The nest....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL!  Speaking of just not the same...girl, I ventured over to some other boards, particularly the "second weddings" board and "October 2010" board and I don't know which else...it is sooo inactive compared to this one.  Not only that, but there are some MEAN bridezillas I've come across! One chick said to another: "Get over yourself, the world does not revolve around you."  =O 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg i would die if some silly girl told me that! theres alot of mean girls on these boards!! but yea the nest sucks sooo boring..when we get over there we'll make it fun :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just going to stay on here until everyone is married!!!! lol...
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO!  Loved that 
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ive heard that before....and I agreee with staying till everyones married!!

janet~ Ive experienced that also, the April 2011 board has posts that I wrote 6 months ago still on the front page.  This is a much more active board!! YEAHHH SO FL KNOTTIES!!!

=)

<3 my fellow brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe I'll be an old married woman in 80 something DAYS.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my GOD Jen I just browsed through your bio and I spotted this: 

"UPDATE: I am flirting with the idea of having deep red roses. As in, blood red roses. Like the bouquet down here. The red roses would give me an excuse to have red shoes as my bridal shoes; yet that would also give my mother a very good excuse to have a conniption, and that is so not ideal." and I about died. Spit out  my lunch soup in laughter.
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Janet! I found that not long ago and almost peed my pants laughing! Jen is a trip and a half!!

JEN - you will not be an old anything in 80 days!!!! however you will be a lot of other things including tired, happy, broke and married!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards