Florida-South Florida
Options

DJ Booked - PLUS photo, lighting, and possibly video!

Met with our DJ last night and he was AMAZING. No cheese, he will work with us to coordinate all of the events, he works from a play list and honors our do not play list, and his personality is simply awesome. Unlimited time, from cereomy through whenever we choose to end the reception. They also included uplighting as well. Best deal I came across by FAR.

Best of all, his company also does photo and video. The photos are gorgeous, I fell in love with them and signed on the spot. Unlimited time just like the DJ and the albums and copyright come with it all. We also loved their videos, and want to sign up but have to look at our budget and see how we can make it work. RIght now we simply cant afford the extra $$, but I want it! 

Re: DJ Booked - PLUS photo, lighting, and possibly video!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice! congrats :)
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Which DJ did you go with?
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Which DJ did you go with?

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats. Who did you go with?
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Who did you book? We always share our vendors here on TK in case it helps other brides!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry! I forgot to namedrop. They're called Studio M Events. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds AMAZING!!! Congrats on that great deal!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    MK061604MK061604 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had the complete opposite experience with studio m events. We used them for Dj and photography and a lot went wrong. Including the fact they lost some of our important pictures. The Dj forgot our uplighting. The Dj played the wrong songs. you really need to read your contract. They have a lot of loop holes. If they loose your photos they have no remorse and tell you there is nothing they can do and that it is in the contract they they don't guarantee any specific photos
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards