Florida-South Florida
Options

bridal shower thank you notes

hi all,

I just had my bridal shower and now I'm ready to write my thank you nots.

one question......wen i sign the note, do I put just my name or mine and FI's?!?!?

TIA

Re: bridal shower thank you notes

• Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I put both of our names on the thank yous.  Except for the couple I got that were lingerie.  The gifts are for you and your FI so I would put his name.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't put his name on any of them because the gifts were all addressed to just me =)
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I put

Love,

Samantha

I left my fiance out of it because even though his name was on some of the cards I wrote the cards and it was a bridal shower for me.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my cousin recently got married and she put from the both of them
    HTH :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I signed it with just my name even though some cards had is and my name. I wrote all the cards. When it comes to wedding time it will be split 50/50 writing thank you cards signed both our names. We will order in Pizza and do a thank you card night

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had a shower yet, but whenever we get couple gifts, I write the cards.   I'll usually include FI's name in the written note part (about how he loves it, etc), but will sign it with just my name since I am the one actually writing the card (we're both not physically writing the words out). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards