Florida-South Florida

Confessions Wednesday

Confess away!!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    I confess I have 3 months to loose 20 pounds!!!!
    Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too moonstar... I need to lose 10lbs in 3 months.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I'm annoyed. With a couple of people.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I have NOT been a Bridezilla and have been patient with my bridesmaids ordering dresses.  Well, I was too patient and now they probably won't get it in time unless they pay $40 extra for express.  The Chinese New Year adds 2 weeks to delivery.  We picked the dress out October 11th, 2 1/2 months ago, and no one has ordered yet. 

I confess I just found out that 3 of my 4 bridesmaids won't be at the bachelorette party being organized, including my sister, the MOH.   

I confess I am also sad about the bridal shower my mom is planning.  I asked her about it when she was visiting this week.  She has never been to a bridal shower and has no idea what to do but knew she wanted to give me one.  I am trying not to get involved, but I feel like she needs some help.  It's planned for 4 weeks from now and she is still trying to find a place to hold it.  I know about the date because I had to buy a ticket to fly home.

I confess I have been really down this week because of everything, but I am not showing it to my friends and family.  I appreciate everything they are doing, but I just don't know what to do.  Thanks for letting me vent.
  • edited December 2011
    Angel, I'm sorry you have to go through all those things. I know what you mean about not wanting to be involved with your BShower, my cousins/BMs were not doing anything and thankfully my aunt stepped in with another cousin and worked on things. Is there anyone else who can help her who might want to help out?

Sorry about your BMs and their dresses not being ordered, does it seem like anyone will be ordering it this week at least?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I confess...

I'M FREAKING OUT MAN!!!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that because I don't trust my FMIL to actually finish my dress on time, I want to secretly by a 99 dollar dress from David's Bridal just in case. My Fi would KILL me if he knew, because his mother does this for a living (well, makes costumes for movies), and has never missed a deadline...but she's also never gotten a project done without having to stay up the whole night the night before, and who knows what could happen during that last 24 hours????
  • edited December 2011
    i confess that it's so hard for me to say no to people bringing dates and the guest list is growing and we have space restrictions!! eek. i'ma sucka. i secretly have my fingers crossed that people rsvp no. and now i wished i hadn't sent some save-the-dates to some people. oh well, too late now. people will sit on each others laps if it comes down to it i guess. 
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that i wanted to trip some of the school aged kids at the park today and then bury thier head into the sand!!!!
    Also I dont really trust the groomspeeps picking out thier own clothes especially since they are going to like 12 different stores to get everything ( suits from one store, shoes from another, tie from another, shirt from another) WHY IN THE WORLD DID GOD THINK THAT MEN SHOULD THINK THAT THIS IS GONNA WORK??
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I didn't accomplish cleaning out my closet today as I had planned. Also, I am worried that my uncle will continue to procrastinate finalizing my reception venue --- stress!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards