Florida-South Florida

Reviews!

Venue: Benvenuto= A+
Marija was so wonderful! The food was awesome, they had alot of it and it was good. All the guests really enjoyed it.

Photographer: AP photo & Video= A
They did an amazing job. They arrived on time, and were very patient with us. 

DJ: R & A Entertainment= A
Even though they didn't play everything on my list. I think they did a good job. DH thought they played too much spanish music. They really did but I didn't mind lol.

Hair: Jenny Bowen= A
She did a great job, but it didn't last long and my friend had to redo most of my curls.

Cake: Sugar chef= A+
Delicious!!

Makeup: Heather, Lashful= A+
My bridesmaids and my makeup looked flawless. I absolutley love her work!

Ceremony music: The elegant harp= A+
Beautiful musician. It gave our ceremony a romantic and elegant touch!

Officiant: Pastor Paul= A+
He was so nice and professional.  He did everything we wanted to include in our ceremony.

Decorator/florist: Dream Makers= A
Flowers were beautiful

I can honestly say everything was flawless

Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17

Re: Reviews!

• edited December 2011
    that's awesome!!!  so glad everything went SO well!!!  i hope my vendors all get A's like yours lol :)  Heather is doing my make up also, so i'm really excited - she is aaaaaamazing!!!!  congrats on your new marriage! (and thanks AGAIN for the veil reccomendation!!!!!!!!!!!!!) lol
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!! I'm glad to see a good vendor report card! ;) Sounds like you had a beautiful day! Congrats, MRS!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so happy that everything went well for you!  Congratulations on being a Mrs and thank you for the reviews.
  • Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad everything went great! Thanks for the reviews! Congrats Mrs.!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reviews!!  We share a couple of the same vendors, so I'm glad you enjoyed their work.  Congrats on being a Mrs!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Bunny67Bunny67 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So happy for you!! Congrats! I hope mine goes as smoothly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards