Florida-South Florida
Options

freaking out!!!! only 50 days away!!!

I have so much little things to do!!! And I feel like there are other things I'm over looking. Tell me things I should be doing right now. Things I need

- suggestions for cheap (but ok), last minute undergarments place
- still haven't decided what to do for my hair, or whether to use a veil
- makeup
- seamstress, I still haven't lost any weight!!! I need about 10lbs off!

what else, what else?

damn, bloody play list!!! I don't want to put just my music but FFIL doesn't want to butt in and he knows more about music
Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: freaking out!!!! only 50 days away!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    42 days here and I'm with you on what is left to do. I have this list so far:
    -dress fitting (but that is this week)
    -meet with vendors to pay off some payments and discuss what we are doing for wedding
    -playlist for DJ
    -marriage license (we are taking care of that not this week, but the next)
    -sew garter
    -buy veil
    -engrave my parents wine glass for our wedding
    -buy wedding bands
    -buy yarmalkes

and the list goes on and on. But there is a start. HTH.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If that's all you have left to do... then you're fine!!! Just start making decisions and GET ON IT!!! DO NOT leave anything til the last week, you'll regret adding that stress!!!

As for inexpensive undergarments... it depends on where you live.. there's a great place in Coral Springs called The Bra Boutique.

Seamstress: Alterations by Reina in Pompano Beach (she works MIRACLES!!!).
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is Reina the one that every one keeps talking about. I live in south kendall area. Pompano, I dont even know where that is but if she's good and inexpensive then off course I'll try. I need other things, that's just a start. I forgot bands... yea gotta do that!!!
    Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

DEFINITELY use Reina!! I drove from Jupiter to Pompano just to see her, and it was totally worth it! She's sooo sweet, very reasonable, and knows what she's doing :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards