Florida-South Florida
Options

Bouquet Preservation

Are you guys doing this? What do you think? I'm undecided... It's just so expensive!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Wedding Website
image 143 Invited
image 110 Are ready to party!
image 31 Are party poopers!
image 0 Can't find the mailbox!

Re: Bouquet Preservation

• Options
    I want to... I told myself in the beginning when I saw them at a bridal show that this was something I wanted and no matter what I would do it as a gift to myself. I havent decided who I am using yet though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've never heard of this. What exactly is it and how much does it cost?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 50 Invited
    image 24 are ready to party! image 0 have better things to do image26 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: January 1
  • Options
    We're skipping it.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    They can freezedry your bouquet and put it in a shadow box, along with your invitation or a picture, whatever. It ranges in price, but of course the one I like, is about $400 - $500 bucks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
  • Options
    My Mom wants me to----where are you gettings yours done and how much did they quote you if you don't mind me asking
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oh wow.....who quoted you?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got the same quote and it was from forever flowers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, I looked at forever flowers...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
  • Options
    So- certainly not the same quality- but what about hanging them upside down to dry out and then putting in a shadowbox? The color fades and they are fragile, but might be ok DIY option? I randomly did this with my MOH bouquet from my best friends wedding about 9 years ago. I just stuck it in a vase in my room after it dried, but other than the dust that i could have avoided by putting in a shadow box it actually looks ok.  although i certainly didn't care as much about those flowers.
  • Options
    Actually, that's what I was leaning towards. I think that, as long as I have pictures of it, life will be just fine if my flowers aren't perfectly preserved :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards