Florida-South Florida
Options

PRIORITIZING...

Alrighty my fellow knottians. I have halted the wed plans for a min until we return from our trip to VEGAS BABY...lol.okk...um, but we have a lot of checks: date 11.11.11, colors - choc 'n sage w/ a hint of pink, DJ, Rev, Linen, videog...

Sooo now when I return I need to lock down a venue, d.o.c., and photog.  Now my question is, which is most important to book asap according to my date? Thanks in advance for your thoughts!!
Kiss
100 Invited imageimage 68 Are coming to party! image 24 Are party poopers! image 8 slackers! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: PRIORITIZING...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Venue for sure!!! Then Photog and Doc.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Def. book the venue ASAP.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree the Venue is priority. They are going to be the ones booking fast and that is a popular date
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    VENUE!

Holy cow, I'm surprised you booked those other vendors without even knowing if the place you are having the wedding at will allow people not on their preferred vendor lists. That's really going to limit your options, especially on such a popular date.
  • Options
    KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely the venue!!  11.11.11 is a really popular date, so you want to secure that ASAP.
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i agree venue....have fun in vegas!!!! :)
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!! Venue.... like yesterday!! lol.
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Venue for sure, and then photog and video since the good ones get booked quickly
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DaZillaBrideDaZillaBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HaHa..ty my Knottians..all the vendors that I have booked are vendors honored my contracts from almost 3 years ago...we had to can our wed back when for many reasonssss and are now in a better place..sooooo I contacted all my "checks" and THANK GOD most of them were back on board w/o hesitation....thank you all...I knew the venue would probably be tops, but you know its gr8 to hear it from you guys bcuz I was leaning towards the photog first bcuz she's pretty popular and books up pretty quickly....soooo i was definately torn...omg I hope no one books our d8...LUV HER...okk ty all again...muah...gnKiss
    100 Invited imageimage 68 Are coming to party! image 24 Are party poopers! image 8 slackers! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards