Florida-South Florida
Options

I'm back :) Did anyone miss me? Checks!

So I've been MIA because I've been soooo busy! Updates:

1) Bridal shower was yesterday. It was a beautiful Sunday brunch thrown by my FMIL. Everything was so great! So happy! (Always a bit nerve-wreaking for me when both families get together because of cultural and language difference but everything went so smoothly!)

2) Invitations came in after multiple delays. Putting final touches (band and seal) and hopefully getting them all out this week (I'm a procrastinator!!)

3) My FMIL bought me the custom cake topper that I wanted as my bridal shower gift. They came in today. :) 

4) Food tasting also took place. Went with FI, my dad, and FMIL. We tried crab stuffed salmon with a wasbi soy sauce, hazelnut crusted pork tenderloin, and peppercorn ribeye. Sides of garlic, dirty mashed potatoes and veggies. We decided on the salon and steak. It's a dual plate so both will be served on one plate with the sides.

5) We did our cake tasting as well at Edda's. We are going with the vanilla rum. Decided on a design but will likely need to call to add flowers. 

Ok. I think that's it for now :) Thanks for letting me share.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm back :) Did anyone miss me? Checks!

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!!!!! Congrats on all the checks!! Of course we missed you.

1) That's so great that everyone got along and that you had fun. Can't wait to see more pics.

2) We wanna see some pics!!! LOL

3) That cake topper is absolutely adorable!! I love it!!

4) OMG, that all sounds so delicious. That's cool that you are giving your guests two entree options for dinner on the same plate. Now I'm hungry!! Smile

5) Again, yummy!!! I don't think I've ever tried vanilla rum, but it sounds so good.
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back and congrats. on all your checks!

I loveee your cake topper, and your meal choices sound amazing!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, I think I'm in love with your topper! So so cute!! Where did you get it from? It looks like something off Etsy..

Your food sounds amazing and so does your cake! I'm glad things went smoothly at the bridal shower!!

Congrats and we did miss you!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! Tons of checks and love your topper
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back to you too!! Awesome checks!! Oh and I LOVE your cake topper! So adorable. Random, but your cake topper made me think of this superrrr cute video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wTWWjYTe1I&feature=youtube_gdata_player :P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG i looove your cake topper. I was planning on ordering one from etsy.. is that where you got yours?
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I love the cake topper too! Penguins are sort of our thing LOL yes I got it from Etsy! If you're thinking about birds and that sort of stuff let me know. I highly recommend the vendor we got them from :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great checks! Love the topper.
    Yea Invites!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, Welcome back! I LOOOOVE the cake topper <3<3 Congrats on the checks!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards