Florida-South Florida
Options

Honeymoon Booked!!!

We just booked our honeymoon to St. Lucia!!! We are staying at Ladera for 3 nights and Sandals La Toc for 4 nights!!! 

Word of advice... Book flights early! Our honeymoon is in 5 months and there are NO seats together on the flight to St. Lucia!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Wedding Website
image 143 Invited
image 110 Are ready to party!
image 31 Are party poopers!
image 0 Can't find the mailbox!

Re: Honeymoon Booked!!!

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah!! That's awesome! How exciting! That sucks about the seat on the airplane. But yay for the HM.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds wonderful! Congrats!!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's so awesome!! Congrats!! Hopefully you'll be lucky the person sitting next to you will be flying solo and you can ask them to switch seats so you can sit with your hubby

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome!! Congrats on the check! That stinks about the plane ride though! I'm sure it will work out! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome Check!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great check!! 

I know they recently switched the flight schedule around and started offering way less flights to St. Lucia, that is prob why it is so crowded!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I think we're going to go to the Sandals in Antigua. You're gonna have soo much fun. You're right too - I need to book my flight asap!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice!! Congrats!!!!!!! A packed plane sucks.....but lets go back to the awesome part.....HONEYMOON!!!!!! lol

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Amazing check :D we're also going to St. Lucia, staying at Sandals Grande. So exciting! I've heard great things about La Toc from a couple we know. Yay to a relaxing vaca! Oh and i'm sure the person next to you will let the honeymooners sit together !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    plswitzeplswitze member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!!! The best part of planning! Lol we are going to Sandals LaToc also in April!!!
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! That sucks about the plane wow, but I'm sure someone will let you switch or get the airport early and they attendants will take care of you.  We're going to St Lucia too! We looked at Ladera when planning online, it looks beautiful! We're staying at Ti Kaye Village. I guess we better look at the flights again bc last I checked our plane in January was pretty empty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards