Florida-South Florida
Options

Newbie Monday

Come out come out wherever you are! Introduce yourselves!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: Newbie Monday

• Options
    fishinflagirlfishinflagirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey girls!!!! I am new to this board. I came in last week, and tried to start posting to get to know you girls a bit. I am looking at getting married on 11/3/12, but nothing is set in stone yet. I would love to get married this year, but with my new job it will be impossible. So, we are going to wait until next year. The beginning months of 2012are still conflicting with my job, the summer is way to hot here in SOFLO, so November seemed to fit. Plus, my cousin and BFF were married that month and are doing great, so it just made the decision that much easier. I cant wait to get to know you girls more and this is by far THE BEST board on TK. Happy planning and good luck to those of you with weddings coming up!
    Ox Katie
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Katie and Happy Planning!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    acurachic05acurachic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello Ladies!! My name is Natalie. Got engaged on July 23rd, 2010. Wedding date is 11-11-11 in Miami. I have been on the site for a few months now but have never posted or introduced myself. I hope to get to know some of you. Happy planning ladies :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much girls. Hi Natalie!
    This is just sooo much fun and so exciting!
    See ya around....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Katie and Natalie!!! I'm kinda new too and the girls on here have been great so far :)
  • Options
    acurachic05acurachic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the welcome!! What an exciting time in our lives!!
    Erica our day will be here in no time :)
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies!  I am new to TK, but have mainly been lurking on the NEY forum.  I am also semi-new to SOFL, so thought I would mosey on over here.

Love all the shoes.  Any specific reason for them?  Are they the shoes you're wearing in your wedding?  If so, that is awesome!  Laughing
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board ladies!

The shoes are part of the signature challenge we try to do every month. This month is your wedding shoe.. either the ones you have, or the ones you want.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow lots of new girls today; that's exciting  :)  Congrats, welcome & happy planning to all of you!!
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome newbies!!  I was new in October :)  I'm getting married on 2/18/12!!  My engagement party is in 4DAYS!!!  I'm getting so excited!!!!  Happy planning!!  xoxo - melissa
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww Melissa have fun this weekend. Thats soooo exciting! Thanks girls for the welcome. I really love this board. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards