Florida-South Florida

Not your typical bm vent

so i was home two weeks ago for my bachelorette party (which was awesome) and ended up leaving my wallet at my bm apartment in brickell. I didn't realize until i was leaving my moms in broward for the airport and had zero time to get to Miami. Luckily I had my passport so was able to get on the plane and my mom gave me cash for the airport. Well she still hasn't mailed it! It's been two weeks - she says she's too busy with work - ummm it's my wallet I kinda want that. She says well you have fi credit cards and debit card and your passport - yes that's true but is it that crazy to want ny wallet?!? Agh shr better mail it tomorrow or I'm gonna go a little crazy.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Not your typical bm vent

• Sounds like a great friend you got there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What a friend... obviously you will have personal stuff in there.. and anything could happen  to your personal info...
    "True love is friendship caught on fire" someecards.com - Let's decide who we're inviting to our wedding and who will never speak to us again
  • Umm.. not okay. Sounds like you need to put your foot down ASAP. So sorry you're in this mess!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • UGH, SOOOOO annoying!!!!!  People really just don't have such a sense of urgency when things don't affect them...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Hello?? Wouldn't she want her wallet if she left it at your house?
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • this sounds silly b/c obviously your BM needs to mail it but at this point I woudl have my Mom go pick it up and mail it.  I know its way out of the way for your Mom but BM sounds a little distracted...or she is intimidated by the postal service??? lol  Hello!!! It's a wallet!!! Kind of important.
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Katiebee that's not silly - my mom is going to drive to her apt tomorrow if she doesn't succeed in getting it in the mail today! Thanks ladies - I started to think I was acting crazy Texting her almost daily about it hahaha funny how ppl can make you feel nuts sometimes!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards