Florida-South Florida

just need to vent!

UGH! I just need to vent! So much is going on the last few weeks. My grandmother has been in and out of the hospital twice in the last 2 weeks. My students (I teach 2nd grade) might be shifted out of my classroom. Or, better yet, I might get moved to another grade level. I'm PMSing and I want to scream at everyone! I can't get all this wedding stuff done. I was called a bridezilla by one of my BM. (I'm one of the most chilled, relaxed person I know. I haven't even done ANYTHING that would reflect me being a brideszilla! I'm really really pissed by that!) All this stuff is happening and I feel my head is spinning. My MOH lives in another state. My one BM called me that, so I haven't asked her for anything. And my other BM lives 2 1/2 hours north. UGH! I feel like I'm going at this alone. (Which, I'm not. FI has helped as much as he can.) I'm so stressed! Ok, just had to vent. Phew, feelin' a little better now. thanks for letting me share.
Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
image -mich-

Re: just need to vent!

• twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear you're having such a difficult time. Just keep your chin up and everything will work out for the best in the end. GL hun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards