Florida-South Florida
Options

invite question

Im looking for designs and I found some scroll work I liked as well as a floral type of print, very pretty, ive attached a pic of it. But my question is do the designs need to match the wedding or something similar? I was thinking as long as my colors match it should be good right? TIA!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38644922
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: invite question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When I picked my invite design I thought the same thing, but after talking to Bekah and Joet they both assured me that as long as I put the invite in my colors that it would def change the invite to my style. I love the invite and I think if you put it to your colors it would be awesome. IMHO... GL
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kaila. Definitely makes sense. =) i never thought this would be harder than it sounds haha
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love that! So pretty! I don't think it has to match exact so long as it represents the overall FEEL of your wedding I think that's all that really matters!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jaime! =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's sooooo pretty! Love it! I agree with the ladies. As long as you have the same feel of your wedding with similar colors... it'll coordinate.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP, as long as the colors match within the scope of the wedding, I don't think it matters. Our colors are lime, white and navy and our invites are in the pearl family.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the invite in your link!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so now my question to that specific invite would be, if im wanting to do the pocket fold invites, and this invite with a mat background do you think it would be better to have black pocketfold with teal mat and the flowers in pink or should i do the teal pocketfold with the black mat with the teal flowers as is?

The colors are black and white, and then tiffany blue and hints of pinks (which are mainly just the flowers)
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would probably go with a black pocket fold with a teal mount. The invite is beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards