Florida-South Florida
Options

Emergency Bridal Kit

Hi Girls!

What are / would you include in an emergency bridal kit? I'd like to start to get one together.
Married Knotties - what did you find that you needed the day of??

So far I have:
asprin
tissues
batteries / chargers
bobby pins
safety pins

thanks!!
*February Siggy*
<3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Emergency Bridal Kit

• Options
    Found this online...

For the Bride
    ___ Antacid ___ Baby powder and wipes___ Band-aids (clear)___ Bottle of water and drinking straw___ Breath mints___ Button down or zippered top___ Chalk (white)___ Contact lenses, solutions and eye drops___ Cotton swabs___ Deodorant___ Double-stick tape___ Earring backs___ Extra pair of hose___ Fashion tape___ Hair styling tools___ Bobby pins and elastic bands___ Brush___ Comb___ Hairspray___ Gel or mousse___ Hair straightening or curling iron___ Hair dryer___ Hand lotion___ Lint brush___ Makeup and tools___ Powder___ Blush___ Lipstick and liner___ Lip gloss___ Eye shadow, liner, mascara___ Makeup brushes___ Makeup remover___ Nail file___ Nail glue___ Nail polish in clear and the same color you’re wearing___ Pain Reliever___ Perfume___ Safety pins___ Sewing kit (with white and ivory thread, extra buttons)___ Small snack___ Stain-remover wipes___ Tampons and pads___ Tissues___ Toothbrush, toothpaste and floss For the Bridesmaids ___ Antacid ___ Band-aids (clear)___ Bottles of water and drinking straws___ Breath mints___ Clear nail polish___ Double-stick tape___ Earring backs___ Extra pair of hose___ Fashion tape___ Hair styling tools___ Bobby pins and elastic bands___ Brush___ Comb___ Hairspray___ Gel or mousse___ Hand lotion___ Lint brushFor the Groom and Groomsmen ___ Antacid ___ Band-aids (clear)___ Bottle of water and drinking straw___ Breath mints___ Cologne___ Contact lenses, solutions and eye drops___ Deodorant___ Extra pair of dress socks___ Extra pair of shoelaces___ Hair styling tools___ Brush___ Comb___ Hairspray___ Hair gel___ Lint brush___ Pain Reliever___ Pocket Square___ Safety pins___ Sewing kit (with thread to match his tuxedo or suit’s color and___ extra buttons)___ Shoe polish kit___ Small snack___ Stain-remover wipes___ Tissues___ Toothbrush, toothpaste and flosswww.russellandhazel.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh man! Thats amazing! thanks!!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    If you have a planner, ask her if she has one. Most DOC & Planners come equipped!

I know my planner came along with one & we actually jumped in there a few times. LoL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards