Florida-South Florida
Options

THE MOTHER OF ALL VENTS :((

Went to the dentist and they had to pull 2 of my fillings out because they had a severe infection at the root.Which is gross I nearly threw up on the denstist...It is a mess!! So now I have 2 holes in 2 my teeth....And guess what? They wont fill them after my EParty....It came down to either go to the party with the holes in my teeth or go to the party missing 2 teeth( because he would have yanked them out)...I am so pissed beyond belief right now.....You cant see them at all,but I know they are there and that alone makes my self concious...I feel like canceling the party :(((
South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!

Re: THE MOTHER OF ALL VENTS :((

• Options
    rosel80rosel80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, no!  I'm sure no one would ever know.  Feel better!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no!!! It's a crappy situation but PLEASEEEEE don't let that ruin your party!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp...dont let it ruin ur party..im sure no one will notice :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no.. that sucks. I have so many dental issues :( but try to see if you can go to my dentist if he is close. He is so nice and usually has appointments available.
    (305) 530-1866
    100 S Biscayne Blvd, #111
    Miami, FL

Hope you feel better
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards