Florida-South Florida
Options

Did you ever cut your hair as a little girl out of spite?

LOL random, I know.

One of my cousins, Valeria, cut her hair in the worst way ever because she didn't want to go to school when she was, what? 5, maybe? I thought it was HILARIOUS.

When I was 3 I gave myself bangs. My mum then cut my hair like a boy. Lesson learned.

Re: Did you ever cut your hair as a little girl out of spite?

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I gave myself bangs when I was younger...hated my big forehead....but my mom fixed it up nice (was grounded for a month) and it came out cute.....its one of our pictures being displayed at the wedding.
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never my hair, but i did  cut my Barbies hair and then started crying because it was never going to grow back. lol!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i would just cut off my dolls hair...........never understood why it didnt grow back, then my mom would find it and freak!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i cut my bangs once also..not out of spite though i just loved cutting "pretending" to do hair and i found real scissors..lol..never the less i was walking around with retarted bangs and i got pics to prove it lol

i also cut all my dolls hairs.. and once i convince my dad to let me pretend..again he was missing a chunk but the poor man would let me get away with murder ..lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO Evelyn, I love the dad story!
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got really frustrated with my hair one time, because a few hairs wouldn't part in the front where I wanted it to. So I did what any sane person would do and I grabbed the scissors and snip snip. No more frustrating hairs....

I cried a little afterwards. lol
  • Options
    MsGinaMACMsGinaMAC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I was 11, I decided I wanted bangs, my mom told me we'd go to the salon and get it done. Well I didnt want to wait so I went in the bathroom and began to cut, then I'd cut some more because it wasn't even, then cut even more because that was even either. Well I'm sure you can guess what happened, I ended up with bangs that we're so short and I looked ridiculous! My mom was furious, but thank the lord it was over the summer, so I ended up having to wear a head band until they grew back to normal length.
    My Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

*Future Deputy's Wife*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards