Florida-South Florida
Options

Hilton-Singer Island

I just went to my friends wedding this past Saturday. She got married on the beach at the Hilton in Singer Island.

I have absolutely no idea how much she spent here, but it was a beautiful setting!

I've already booked my venue and have everything ready to go, but if anyone is looking for a place in the West Palm area, this place was awesome.

I took this picture off their website, but this is what the reception area looked like:

Thought i'd share!

:)

Re: Hilton-Singer Island

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    that place is very nice....as of last year (Oct 2009) there packages started at $100pp...it probably went up since then.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    looks beautiful
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_hilton-singer-island?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:2e47bc44-f8e9-413b-a2af-7bdb70cf665fPost:122d92cb-b34f-497b-8985-25f9c79af994">Re: Hilton-Singer Island</a>:
    [QUOTE]that place is very nice....as of last year (Oct 2009) there packages started at $100pp...it probably went up since then.
    Posted by Dee729[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>wow lol- sure was pretty though!

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mmileymmiley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in March.  It's such a beautiful place and right on the beach.  I can't wait!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_hilton-singer-island?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:2e47bc44-f8e9-413b-a2af-7bdb70cf665fPost:605c97b1-f749-4e6a-ab1d-e6321b711533">Re: Hilton-Singer Island</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married there in March.  It's such a beautiful place and right on the beach.  I can't wait!!
    Posted by mmiley[/QUOTE]

Congrats!! It really is gorgeous. Food was amazing too..!
  • Options
    jhighwayjhighway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at this venue... it was absolutely gorgeous!  It was a little expensive for my budget... I think it was 16,000 for the reception... only including linens, tables, chairs... NO DECs and no food.  I found the community center on Palm Beach Shores (right down the road) and it was only 1400 to rent!  Biggest bang for the buck for a wedding on the beach that I found!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_hilton-singer-island?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:2e47bc44-f8e9-413b-a2af-7bdb70cf665fPost:930c4ab2-6731-41b9-8b22-f6741b794125">Re: Hilton-Singer Island</a>:
    [QUOTE]I looked at this venue... it was absolutely gorgeous!  It was a little expensive for my budget... I think it was 16,000 for the reception... only including linens, tables, chairs... NO DECs and no food.  I found the community center on Palm Beach Shores (right down the road) and it was only 1400 to rent!  Biggest bang for the buck for a wedding on the beach that I found!
    Posted by jhighway[/QUOTE]

Great deal!!! Congrats!
  • Options
    mmileymmiley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

we had a certain budget also, but they were VERY accomdating.  Cut out some things, like chair covers and champagne toast.  Food menu is great and the liquor is top shelf.  Everyone is so helpful and nice. I can't wait to see how it all turns out! lol.  but going by the food tasting, there shouldn't be ONE complaint! and the hotel rooms are really nice. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards