Florida-South Florida
Options

Send invitation to planner?

If you have a planner, did you (or are you going to) send them an invitation? I definitely want to send one of our invites to my planner so that she can see how they turned out. Would it be wierd if I only addressed it to her since she will be working at the wedding? I don't think we need to invite her husband but I thought to check with you girls to see what you're doing.

Re: Send invitation to planner?

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sending one to mine. I will probably give her one in person so she can see them during one of our meetings. You could send it to her but I'd include a note saying "Just wanted you to see how the invites turned out! Thanks for all you do!" and I'd address it only to her.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    plswitzeplswitze member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea it might be better just to show it in a mtg, since you don't want it misconceived that she is a guest at your wedding. She isn't really a guest, but rather, a partner in crime. ;)
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]She isn't really a guest, but rather, a partner in crime. ;)
    Posted by plswitze[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>lol. I like that.

</div>
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ALIG0107ALIG0107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I gave my planner an invite personally. She normally puts it in her portfolio.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I plan to give mine personally as well.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! I won't be in FL until the wedding so I'll just have to mail her one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards