Florida-South Florida
Options

Newport Beachside Hotel And Resort

Has anyone used this venue or know anything about their wedding services?   Currently planning a destination wedding from KS and knew this would be the place to come for great advice!  Thinking of doing beachside ceremony and reception there.  TIA :)

Re: Newport Beachside Hotel And Resort

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No.. sorry.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah I just went to tripadvisor and it didn't look like they had the best reviews. ugghh I feel like I'll never find what I'm looking for in my budget :( If anyone has advice for a beach ceremony and reception where the food and beverage would be no more than 1,500 for up to 20 guests.  Thanks :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is a very nice place. I love beach area with its tiki bars and cabanas, but didnt like their weddin coordinator.  Try the Double Tree also i Sunny Isle they got good packages.

geri..
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding there and it was beautiful - sorry I can't help with the prices!
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The website looks nice!

If you're looking in Miami-Dade, a couple of knotties have had their ceremonies and receptions at the Rusty Pelican. Those weddings were beautiful.
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try these places:

The South Beach Marriott
    The Rusty Pelican
    The DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay
    The DoubleTree in Sunny Isles
    The Hilton Bentley South Beach

Also, are you looking specifically in the South/Miami Beach area? I think anywhere in the Keys would be perfect for what you're looking for, and in all my research, I feel they are much more inexpensive than the beach area. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am really not to picky on the location, just looking for something that would be able to accomodate a beachside wedding.  I am seriously considering the rusty pelican; their prices are very reasonable, just wondered if there were any other suggestions for venues that are friendly for a small budget. TIA :)
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Then def. check the Keys. I'm sure you'll find something there.

Try http://www.pierres-restaurant.com/ this was one of my top choices, but it wasn't going to work for my bigger wedding. I think it would be perfect for you, it's beautiful, and the price is right. GL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much! I sent them a request and will hopefully be making a decision soon!
  • Options
    sweetiez1114sweetiez1114 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in September.  They have been great and they have some packages that blow other hotels away.  It is also a very beautiful hotel and they have recently remodeled the rooms and opened a salon/spa.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sweetiez- do you have any pictures from your site visit?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry this is so late ... I just got married at the Newport in January and it was fantastic! I also had a destination wedding (I live in Oregon and our guests were coming from Chicago, New Jersey and a handful of other places). It worked out really well since we were able to hold all of our wedding events there and have our guests stay there. My full review and pics are in my bio.
  • Options
    sweetiez1114sweetiez1114 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I do have a couple of pics.  Shoot me an email kimandfredo@gmail.com
    I tried to upload them but it wouldn't work.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards