Florida-South Florida
Options

Vendor Recommendations/Advice

Monogram Vendors:
Who did you use?  I tried contacting two but haven't heard back from them... :c/  I think one has a store on etsy but is on vacation trying to catch up on back orders...the other...I have no idea... :c/ 

Also how much should a monogram cost me? 

Gobo lighting vendors:
Who did you use?  How much should it cost me?  I got one quote - $75 for the design and $50 for the light...so $135 total...is that good?  Let me know please!!!

Photobooth Advice/Thoughts:
Even though I missed the groupon, I'm still getting an amazing deal for the photobooth....I have two photo options.....I can either have:
* 4 larger pictures on a 4 x 6 photo sheet with our custom name/background printed on it (one printed copy for the guests and we get all the photos digitally on a USB at the end of the night)

OR

* The traditional photobooth strip that prints two identical ones side by side - one for guests and one for us.

Which do you like?

Thanks so much in advanced for your help ladies!!!

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Recommendations/Advice

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Monogram I have no idea, sorry :(

The photobooth I choose had the 4x6 photos instead of the strips, I personally liked it better. If you plan on doing a scrapbook the side by side strips are better.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Photobooth --- I like the * The traditional photobooth strip that prints two identical ones side by side - one for guests and one for us.

I think you get traditional with the logo also (smaller and on the bottom).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, no help but I just wanted to share my opinion: I'd do the traditional strips-- I think they're more fun!

GL, hun!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm no help :(
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    our DJ is doing our monogram design and gobo for free, it was a throw-in for signing up with him. The regular price for the gobo was I think $150.

As for the photo booth, Im looking at a place for $999 that comes with 4 hours with the booth and the attendant and the pictures on two strips of three with a book for them to glue our copies in the pages and leave little notes for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards