Florida-South Florida
Options

What's going on this weekend ladies?

What are you all up to?

As for me, FI was trying to force me to go to the Red Bull Flugtag at Bayfront Park tomorrow, however I tend to black out if I'm outside in the sun for too long. I went 2 years ago to the one in Tampa.. had a blast but got really sick. So I'm definitely not going. Sunday, we're doing dinner for his bday. But tonight, going to dinner with an old knottie, Mikeey... <3 her!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: What's going on this weekend ladies?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like an awesome weekend! Tell Mikeey I said hi!
    I am going to Orlando with my family to hang out and play some golf.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going to the Flugtag! I'm so excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im going to the Flugtag Too!!!! YAY!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI wants to go to the flugtag but we have a babyshower for my bestfriend  (and moh) so we cant make it :( and Sunday we plan to go to the Bridal show in the afternoon and after that home to RELAX and clean (if those two can really be used together! lol)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    was supposed to go to Orlando, but I have this cough that won't go away :( I'm leaving for my road trip Tuesday, so I can't be sick. So, right now, I have no plans :(
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No plans yet for Saturday, but Sunday we take our first epics!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No plans for me either this weekend. Still home bound with this stupid cast! Can't walk for another week :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards