Florida-South Florida
Options

Need to Vent...(a bit long)

On the way to meet with a vendor 2day my transmission in my car went. I was on my lunch brake I stated crying sooo much (my luck lately not so good). After getting towed not making it back to work, I get a call from mechanic on estimate. READY he tells me....$985.00 I almost died. I cant get a hold of FI n I just cant stop crying.  So I researched bus schedule n having some wine. I might need the whole bottle.  I feel a bit better. Heck a bit of bike riding and walking will help lose much needed pounds.  Thank you ladies for being there.
FI just tx in monthy meeting and cant talk but he sends BESOS!!

geri...

Re: Need to Vent...(a bit long)

• Options
    questvcquestvc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh dear, everythign will fall into place with time. Just enjoy your bottle of wine and relax!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NOOOOO!!!!! That blows!!! Soooo sorry chica!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh no!!! so sorry to hear that. hang in there things will work out. I know your frustration on the car. we had an explorer where out transmission went on us this past july. It would have costed us $3000 to fix it and we already spent $5000 buying it and putting $2k into fixing things here and there. so we didnt fix it and now have been carless since. This is one main reason why I hate living on the islands lol.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww sorry to hear that. It will all fall in place like others say. So many emergencies and accidents have happened throughout my planning and it's always tough at first to deal with, especially when you are spending your own money!!! Ughhhhhhh. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy diver, lady - I admire your calmness. You deserve the wine, many vibes for you! It will all balance itself out, you'll see.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sucks!!  I hope you have a better day today :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The trannie went in my envoy this past summer...for a rebuilt one it cost us over a grand! I am so so sorry I know how stressful that is. And not having a vehicle to get around!!! GL with everything! and do all the venting you need and hope that wine is helping out!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards