Florida-South Florida
Options

Im back!!!!! With Reviews and Photos

So the dust has settled! Back to reality as a Mrs.. Its been awesome.. People always ask me if things have changed and my answer is yes, for the better.. My husband is soo cute now.. He's always referring to me as his wife and makes a point to say it. Its like he's proud..

The 12 Day honeymoon was amazing.. Started out like a plot from a movie! We missed our flight by being 5 mins late under their guidelines to the gate and the left us. We were sitting right in front of it for an hour before and figured we would let all the people go on first.. yeah that didn't work! By the grace of god they worked a miracle and got us to Barcelona in time for our cruise.. The crusie itself was so awesome. We saw so many beauftiful places!!!!

The wedding itself was to date the best day of my life. It went off without a hitch.. Everything was perfect... lol

Vendors:
The Palms Hotel and Spa
A++++++++++++++
They were amazing. Yes they are pricy but so worth it. I am still getting compliments on the wedding- the food and the location. People tell me they brag about our day to their friends..lol Its so nice to hear. They were professional and really made us feel like the king and queens of the day.. Nathalie, Paul, Juan Carlos and all the staff there deserve a shout out. I would highly recommend this place...

Nathan Dappen - A++++++++++
Photographer
He is amazing.. What can i say.. My engagement pics and my wedding pics, which i only saw 4 of are gorgeous. I am sooo excited to see them. I have 5 that I will post here... He told me he has thousands that came out amazing!

Venka - String Istruments-A+
She was great. On time, professional and did a great job!!! You can find her on the wedding wire..

Top Hat Video Productions-C-
Steve came and was sick and it showed. His attitude wasn't great and the video was ok. Thank god my husband is a video editor and will be creating our final wedding video himself.. He got the footage which in some shots were too zoomed in. I guess you get what you pay for!

Neta - A+++++++++++
Makeup
She was amazing.. She made me feel like a princess. She was innovative and fun to work with.. I wanted to be crazy and non traditional with my makeup and she was right there shooting out awesome ideas.. My makeup transformed me into an amazing bride. I highly recommend her!!!!

Please email me at chantaljames@bellsouth.net if you have any questions!!!!!

Re: Im back!!!!! With Reviews and Photos

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards