Florida-South Florida
Options

RANT: Beyond Frustrated

So some of you may remember my dress dilemma from May... my dress being discontinued and not finding out after I had paid for it IN FULL 1 month before it was scheduled to come in.

Well now, I called to find out the status of the MOH dress and it turns out they NEVER ordered it!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: RANT: Beyond Frustrated

• Options
    edited December 2011
    omg im sooo sorry!! That is stress you don't need!! WOW what place are you working with?? and how does this happen.....OMG i feel for you!! I hope things get better for you and SOON!! good luck!!  and im sorry to hear this :(
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh sweetie Im so sorry! That totally sucks! Maybe you should place the order with another store to make sure you get it. I hope everything works out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is horrible!! Where did you order from?
    I hope everything works out for the better. Good luck!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered it from Patricia South's. And I AM gonna order it from someplace else... I found it online for $75 less!! So that will make my MOH happy. I'm just fed up with this place though.
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    ugh...who needs that dress place anyway!!  yah for $75 LESS! 
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh that sucks. It's good that you found the MOH dress cheaper though.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

awww Lynette!  I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this again!  At least you found an even better deal though...it's a blessing in disguise.

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG... I am so sorry you are going through this. Though some things happen for a reason. You just saved your BM's $75.00.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree a blessing in disguise~ $75 less somewhere else - those people did you a favor by not ordering the dresses - BUT wow for the unprofessional bridal place~ seriously?  I feel for you hun~ I hope everything works out with your dresses!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    UGH! Can you & your MOH get your $$ back? If you can, RUN AWAY from that store and look elsewhere - there are plenty of stores with better service!
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow!! Lyn...i dunno what to say except im staying away from you for a few days if your this mad!!!!! ;-)

Bright side...you found it for less.... =) yeahyy and you have 7 months which should be plenty of time
  • Options
    MsGinaMACMsGinaMAC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its pretty unbelievable how thses shops manage to mess thing up when they do this everyday.  AND not to mention the last thing a bride needs is more stress!  I'm happy to hear a happy ending though with the nice $75 save :)
    My Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

*Future Deputy's Wife*

• Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for the headache but at least you found a great deal online.  Can't beat $75!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I cant believe they did that! Your better off paying less and not dealing with their BS..GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF? What store is this? Oh I just read it's Patricia South's. WOW.

Everything happens for a reason, though! Hang in there, hun :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thankfully this happend now when u still have the time to find another! Wow thats just...wow HORRIBLE!! I agree with PP atleast u saved some money..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. I'm just beyond DONE with this store. I'm waiting for MY dress to come in... HOPEFULLY in August and that's it. I REFUSE to give them anymore business.

That being said... they HAVE been in business for what, 30 years? It's not to say that someone else would have the same problem as me. They did make it right with my wedding gown (as long as it comes in and it's the correct dress!)... lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!  I can understand you are frustrated.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards