Florida-South Florida

Hair flowers

Does anyone know a  store that might have flowers for hair, Im not looking for online store?

Re: Hair flowers

• edited December 2011
    Glad you asked this question. I'm looking for one too. I know Claire's DOESN'T have anything. I looked today.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • edited December 2011
    Well Claire's has like 1 or 2. Have you tried Target or the Miami Mart?
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Claire's in Aventura and they had a few nice ones to choose from. I bought one as my back up.
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased mine at Claires.

The only other place I've seen nice ones at is Twinkle Twinkle on the Mile, but they don't come cheap.
  • edited December 2011
    Well thier are different Clairs stores in Dolphin Mall (sorry thats where i go for accessories) and they have some really nice ones..i might go buy one for the epics.... also forever21 has a store called For Love 21 they have ALOT of stuff (try seeing if there is one near you)...There is one called Icing which has a lot of stuff as well...

You can also try what use to be the Raddison Mart Plaza they have TONS of stuff there ... I havent been there in years but im sure its still the same more or less..( i was looking it up and a site says its closed but u can try and find anumber and call if ur intrested)
  • edited December 2011
    Ck out Nordstrom, I think they have a sale too :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards