Florida-South Florida
Options

B-Pics RAVE!! (and an overall explanation)

So yesterday I took my bouidor pictures -- first, let me just say I'm literally SORE today. I don't know how models do this day in and day out. It's hard, long hours, hair, make up, outfits, etc. That being said - for doing it one day -- it was SO MUCH FUN.. It was completely liberating.  I'm not comfortable at all in my body (who is, really?) but I tried to be "sexy" and have fun...

The photographer's name was Sarah Shulte and she's INCREDIBLE - I told her I'm going to use her again in the future. Maybe for maternity shots (one day?) or something -- she was just so warm and lovely and made me feel really comfortable.

The girl that did my hair and make-up was awesome - complete genius. She made my skin look flawless and my hair was the best it's ever looked in curls. And she did the whole thing in like 30 minutes, no joke. She's a genius and I wish I could bring her to Florida with me for the wedding. Oh well.

I wore 4 outfits and I'm excited to see how it all turns out -- I'm really glad I did it , I just wish I worked out more leading up to the day... I ate REALLY well and I've lost weight but I have more toning to do. oh well - I hope I like about 20 of the pictures (she shot me for over 2 hours!) - we shot at this adorable bed and breakfast at 11th and Clinton (Philadelphia) - amazing street and neighborhood and I kind of what to move there, lol. The room was very pretty and decorated beautifully - all in all, I'd recommend doing this to all of you -- you feel really beautiful and I praaaaaay that I like some of the pix. Even if they are from far away and you can't tell it's me, lol.

sooooo, that's that!!

GO TAKE THEM - all of you - it's fun and exciting and you real sexy!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: B-Pics RAVE!! (and an overall explanation)

• Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad it all went well and you had fun. You made me super excited for mine.
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhhhh AMAZING Court!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that you had a great time and I just know they're going to be hot hot hot!!!! You have a beautiful figure and gorgeous hair and face, Josh is going to go bananas!!!! I cant wait to see some teasers!

I was really sore after too!! 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's so awesome! I'm glad you had such a great experience! If I had lost more weight I probably would have done them.... maybe I'll keep working on it and do them as an anniversary gift in the future because I love the idea! I hope you get some amazing pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am glad they went well! I am still so nervous about them! Cant wait to see them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    whoo hooo
    ! I bet you looked HOTTT
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You just convinced me to do it! FI said it's dumb to waste the money and blah blah - but it sounds great.  I have major body issues and thinking about it makes me sweaty..... =(  But I've seen some really great ones and hopefully I get some I like too!. 

Anybody have recommends for Bpics in Miami????
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!!!!!! you're the best ever. the whole time I was shooting I was ready to run home and tell my knotties, hahaha.

p.s. I found the photog from the Philly Knottie board - seriously, TK is life.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ah! Cant wait to see them!!!!!!!!! I bet you look seriously sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SO exciting. You're GORGEOUS and I can't believe you say these things. You are smoking hot, my dear. SMOKING!

Thank you for the review. You make me one inch closer to wanting these : D

Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so happy you had a great time. I can't wait to see some teasers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can't wait to see them, Court!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wooh! I'm sure they will be super FAB!  :)  You better s how us at least teasers LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you ladies are amazing <3

be prepared to see my teasers, including boobs!! lolol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court i am so glad you enjoyed them.  It is totally liberating and i think every woman should do them in her life....more than once, LOL.  It's fun and it makes you really feel womanly (if that's a word)
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you had a great time! You're right.. it is liberating. I told Ashley I wanted to do them again, I had that much fun. =P

And seriously.. shut up. You're beautiful and you need to suck it up and deal with it!! lol Your pics are gonna be great, woman!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad it went well! I can't wait to do mine. I can't wait to see pictures!! 
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    woo whoo, im glad it worked out and everything went great.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is so great! I'm glad you did them, you're definitely inspiring me to do them too!

PS: Steaming lady.
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You looked so f*cking hot!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad you enjoyed Court! Bet they're super sexy ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for B-pics! You have to send me a pic when she sends you teasers!!!!!! I know you are going to look GORGEOUS!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    glad you had fun!! hope you'll show us atleast one picture. I am sure you came out beautiful in your pictures.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards