Florida-South Florida
Options

DOC or Wedding Planner - who are you using?

Hey ladies, 

I'm in the middle of interviewing for a DOC, and am wondering who you ladies are using or would recommend.

TIA!
*So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DOC or Wedding Planner - who are you using?

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Danielle Pearson is incredible!

Since we moved the wedding to Orlando we aren't using her anymore but she is who I would've hired. I've met with her a couple of times and she's fantastic. She also DOC'd Christina's wedding (CMP1986) and our old MOD's wedding, Beth.

http://www.facebook.com/DPEvents

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Vanessa from Karma Goddess. She is awesome!
  • Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicole from Six Cents Events

• Options
    DorkyGirl17DorkyGirl17 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Anna Noriega from Alore Events Firm.  She's been really helpful and quick with email responses.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options
    JudeG20JudeG20 member
    edited December 2011
    I have heard great things about Danielle Pearson, but I am using Daniel Gilbert with Memory Lane Event Planning. He is great and is also keeps in touch with me to make sure I am ok. He also has great recommendations and has created a great timeline for me.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great, I'll check these out. Thanks, ladies!
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Event by Michelle Tandron was recommened to me by Danielle Pearson when she didn't have my date availble.

Another knottie is also using Michelle. She is so sweet & really loves working with knotties. (she's a former knottie too) I highly recommened her.

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vicky from MiaBella Events & Design! She also did my fab invites! She's on FB.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jennifer Johnson from Jennifer J Events.
  • Options
    ALIG0107ALIG0107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am usuing Johanna from Chic and Sleek events... She has been my LIFE SAVER!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JPatootieJPatootie member
    edited December 2011
    Teresa from Simply CoutureEvents and Weddings. She was also referred to  me by Danielle Pearson because Danielle wasnt available on my date.
    She's been great so far and awesome with communication, so definitely check her out =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Jennifer Johnson from Jennifer J Events... I just got her a few weeks ago and our wedding is in March. She is amazing and so far the best decision I have made! My stress is gone and she has already given me so many ideas and so very thorough. I know my wedding will be amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    edited December 2011
    Vanessa from Karma Goddess!!  She is so relaxed and level headed.  She also has great communication and gets back to you quickly.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm also using Anna from Alore Event Firm and I love her! super connected and has the best ideas and design concepts. The company also does decor and flowers so its a one stop shop :)www.eventsbyalore.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards