Florida-South Florida
Options

Lutz brides...

So a few weeks ago I spoke to Lutz and booked him for my wedding.  I've called a few times to set up a trial but havnt heard back.  I havent signed a contract or anything and even though it hasnt been long I'm a little worried.  Does he have you sign a contract or leave a deposit or anything like that? 
image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Lutz brides...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No I didnt have to sign a contract, at my trial we discussed my wedding day, and once he left the salon, my wp confirmed my date with him, and we are all set. Def page Jaime her experience may be different. GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had my trial with him yet because I got really sick the day it was supposed to happen but he told me once someone calls him for an interest in that day he will reserve it for you. I dont think you should be too worried but def ask jaime just in case
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't do any kind of contract or anything like that. I booked him 3 weeks before my wedding though. I'd do a trial if you want to do one, and then discuss your wedding day. If he puts it in his book he shows up :) (tho Karla still called to check in with him a week in advance, like with all my vendors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No contract which CAN be a bit scary esp since he's not the best in communication. Just keep calling him and maybe even try texting him. Let him know you are eager to set up a trial. I think he's worth it BUT I do know that it can be frustrating to not hear back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It hasnt been very long and I only called twice - I think I'm just freaking out a little today.... lol
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I called twice and emailed him to see if he is available for my date and haven't heard back yet.  
    People get busy but if this is his business he needs to keep on top of it or hire someone to help.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards