Florida-South Florida
Options

Experience with Alterations with Alfred Angelos?

My BMs just placed their order for their dresses this afternoon (yeah), but of course they will most likely require a bit of alterations.  Has anyone had any experience, good or bad?  It seems like they would be credible, but after hearing the past troubles other Knotties have had with David's Bridal, I'm definitely cautious.  Thanks!

Re: Experience with Alterations with Alfred Angelos?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I haven't heard anything negative about alternations at AA, however, I know they aren't cheap.  Have you tried calling Reina?  I purchased my gown at AA but am having it altered by Reina.  She is amazing and very reasonably priced. 

HTH!

• Options
    sklopfersklopfer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went to Reina yesterday, and although I had to wait 45 minutes after my appointment, she was very knowledgeable and reasonably priced. I would recommend her. 
    The pups!
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    only thing I could say, I went to have my BM dress altered in November. they wanted to take the dress in less than 1 in and wanted to charge me a 100 bucks.  Needless to say I went to Reina, who told me, nothing needed to be changed....so i didnt have to alter it
  • Options
    grs0836grs0836 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exactly.  My BMs had asked about the price and they basically said its about $100.  Now they got a really good deal on their dresses, so I would hate for the alterations to come back and totally negate the initial positive. 

Thanks for the rec Knotties.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok. I'm gonna break down and ask... Can someone give me Reina's contact info? TIA
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards