Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Video Music

Anyone have any suggestions? So far I like Maroon 5 She will be loved & U2 Beautiful Day.

I guess it's safe to say I love the alternative/rock style songs.   I need a song for the recap & also about 5 songs for the wedding video and picture montage. Any suggestions?

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest

Re: Wedding Video Music

• Options
    I love those choices!  Hmmm... do you like Born to be My Baby by Bon Jovi? or Hey Soul Sister?  Those are the first two that come to mind that I want playing for our wedding :-p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options
    We're doing "If it's Love" by Train... It has some random lyrics, but we like it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    Awesome! I'll check those out.  Thank you ladies, if you think of anymore let me know please.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wedding-video-music?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:4059406a-43f7-45f3-be16-0da36be03e96Post:517f32bf-811e-4434-8ce4-026f27d9f687">Re: Wedding Video Music</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're doing "If it's Love" by Train... It has some random lyrics, but we like it!
    Posted by PhiSigFly[/QUOTE]

I'm loving this song! I've never heard it before but you know what, it matches us. I'm smiling like such a nerd listening to it.  :) Thank you!

• Options
    Em-
     Oh MY.... Are you getting excited.... =)
     Kel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards