Florida-South Florida
Options

Music Recommendations

Hi Girls,
As you know we met with Vision Djs this week. I was interested to hear what other DJ companies are you other girls using? Any good recommendations?

I liked Vision but I feel like I need to shop around a little because they were the first ones we met with. Of course the FI wants to go with the first one because its easiest and they were highly recommended.

How many DJ companies did you look at before you finally decided??

Also,
Is anyone using a band? I think it would be fun to have a band but I'm afraid of the music restrictions.
*February Siggy*
<3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Music Recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using liquid DJs - I never even met them, just read great revues and spoke to them on the phone twice.  Once the owner and once to my actual DJ - I stayed on the ohone with both for over half an hour and just felt like I was chatting to a super energetic friend about my wedding - which i loved so i went with it.  Vision DJs are supposed to be great though. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using DJ Billman. He is in Palm Beach Co. He was the first DJ I looked at and I signed with him on the first meeting. He's super affordable and nice.

(561) 793-1981
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you tryl Liquid DJs? They are so cool, modern and really fun!

www.liquiddjs.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ya i looked in Liquid.. they are booked on my date.. maybe i'll just go with vision because the price was so good and their online library is helpful. I guess it's not crazy to go with your first choice... i did that with our photographer anyways

Thanks girls!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
  • Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Vision but in regards to your band question, I'm not having a full band but I'm using a few musicians for ceremony/cocktail from Master Musicians.  I was very impressed by their quality and pricing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards