Florida-South Florida
Options

should my FI wear a color shirt?

my FI is not wearing a suit...just a linen/cotton shirt and khakis pants.
will it look bad in pictures if both of us are wearing white? will it be too much white? and if he chooses to go with a color shirt, say maybe a baby blue, what will his groomsmen wear? a different color? i think that may look too messy with all the different colors. or maybe not?
my girls are wearing red and their bouquets are multicolor roses with red calla lilies.

thanks for the help ladies! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: should my FI wear a color shirt?

• Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think if he wears a white shirt it will look good and leave the colors to the groomsmen.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married on the beach so my FI is wearing a white shirt with beige linen pants. His groomsmen are wearing something similar... maybe a yellow or blue shirt with linen pants.  Maybe have the guys wear a light khaki pants and a red shirt
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    danzigweddingdanzigwedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

thanks for the help ladies! ok i'll go with white, i was worried b/c one of my bridesmaids mentioned that the groomsmen should be a different color shirt from them and just have the boutonniere be the same color as them, so i started thinking if that was the same case with me and my FI. 

I think m thinking too much about this, i know. haha

thanks again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards