Florida-South Florida
Options

NWR: Vibes & prayers needed majorly! Ugh...(LONG)

Not many of you know my situation.  My FI was in a boating accident 19 months ago yesterday costing him both of his legs.  By a wreckless boater who god only knows what he was doing instead of paying attention.  Anyways, it's been a long road.  Trial has been rescheduled a few times just due to this person or that person not being able to make it. 

The last time it was post-poned was because FI was having revision surgeries on the sites of impact.  And trial was rescheduled for 8/17/10... that is one week from today.  I've been fine, just been preparing myself and trying to appear strong for FI.  But today, it hit me like a ton of bricks and I've just been on the verge of tears ever since.  I'm shaky and sick to my stomach over it all.  Just having to watch him re-live the worst day of his life in court in front of someone who's just going to sit there with a sh*tty smirk on his face all while never even once apologizing or anything (FYI he has a medical degree and didn't stop to even help).  If I feel this way, I cannot even begin to imagine how anxious/nervous FI is! 

So ladies FI and I really need vibes & prayers this week through 8/17.  Please just keep FI in your thoughts as he doesn't deserve to be in the situation that he's been put in for the rest of his life!

Beth, I know you'll read this and I know you'll keep us in your prayers and we thank you for that!!

TIA ladies!
Photobucket

Re: NWR: Vibes & prayers needed majorly! Ugh...(LONG)

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Major vibes your way hun. I can't imagine how hard this must be for both you and FI. I'll def. be keeping your guys in my thoughts.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't even imagine what you guys are going through, what you've BEEN through.  I just sent a prayer upwards, and I'm sending a ton of *vibes* in your and your FI's direction.  xoxoxoxo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohmigosh, tons and tons of vibes your way. Cry
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will keep him in my prayers and for the person who hurt him. Thankfully, your FI has someone as amazing as you to love him and support him. May the day go by quickly, sending prayers and vibes your way!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sending you lots of vibes your way for you, FI and for the court proceedings.

Place your trust, your fears and worries in the Angels hands and let them take care of them for you. Stay positive and positive will come back to you.

I will certainly keep you both in my prayers.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My fingers are crossed - you guys will be in my prayers and all the vibes I have are rushing to you....

P.S. - I'm a paralegal in a law firm that practices that kind of law - if you or FI have ANY questions (even just about what it will be like) please email me - I'd be happy to help anyway I can.....
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    vibes and prayers.
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what's your e-mail?  From what I've found, there's not a whole lot of Maritime lawyers out there!  He likes the one he has, they butt heads sometimes, but FI has been impressed with him in certain things thus far... keeping my fingers crossed he tears it up in the court room next week!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My screen name at hotmail dot com

I work for a large firm that does all kinds of insurance defense including maritime law (we represent all those lovely seadoos and jet skis!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Praying for you!
    SoFla July Siggy - Our 1st Picture Together <3<br> Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i will keep you both in my prayers. Tell him to keep his head up and he has alot of people rooting for him and a speedy recovering. I'm always around if either of you need anything or support. Tons of vibes and prayers your way!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am really sorry, but you will most definitely be in my prayers
    this is a very tought time for you and your FI but you will get through it, stay strong!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lots of vibes to the both of you...im sorry you have been put through this...i will pray for you!
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Major vibes coming at you Candis!

Was the suspect drunk? Has he been in jail since the accident?  or has he been out on bond this whole time? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    whatever you write on here (or on facebook or anyother public forum) is discoverable... meaning they can have it and use it even if you have a password or privacy setting.... free legal advice to you all....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sending you tons of vibes and prayers! I cant imagine what you both have gone thru but you have tons of people who love you and support you!
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sending TONS of vibes and prayers your way that everything in court goes well and that the two of you stay strong and can eventually move past this.

Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Prayers and vibes gallory go out to the two of you!!! I will be thinking of you esoecially on court day!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sending a tremendous amount of vibes and positive thoughts towards you and FI. Good luck with this lovie <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards