Florida-South Florida
Options

I did not sleep a wink last night because....

I'm at 3 months!!!!  I still have so much to do.  I'm so stressed I want to cry.  I'm especially stressed because I start work again tomorrow and so much is changing at work that I'm scared I'm not going to be able to handle everything.  I still have so much to do wedding wise, and work is like a whole new ballgame due to all the changes.  On top of it I'm studying for a  certification exam.  All this stress makes it easy for me to put on weight as well, and we all know thats just more stress before the wedding.  I need to find a way to calm my nerves.  Thanks for letting me vent.

Re: I did not sleep a wink last night because....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's the same funk I am in...I did what the girls suggested on my thread. I wrote everything down and will be tackling one at a time :D Feel better <3
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought about your post when I woke up this morning thinking this must be how you feel.  Its nice knowing I'm not the only one.  I just feel like I can't balance my time.  If I do something planning related and study for my test, then I end up not working out.  Or if I work out, I'm so tired the rest of the day, I skip out on other chores.  Are you feeling better?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards