Florida-South Florida

Krista!

I stole your cake topper! I contacted the seller and she made the cake topper so quick! I had to say thank you I think it is so adorable, I can't wait to get it.

Re: Krista!

• Krysta6Krysta6
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!! She is awesome! I can't wait to get mine in the mail!! Have you done the photobooth frames yet? I'm gonna try to tackle those this weekend! Hopefully they won't be too annoying!!
  • edited December 2011
    They aren't too bad. I have done 52 so far. I think that took me about 2 hours. I need to get more paper. But they look cute so far!
    And I also need to add the magnets to the back.
  • Krysta6Krysta6
    edited December 2011
    I'm having hard time finding paper I like. I've been to Michaels and joanns. Any other store ideas?
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm.. No I just used their 8.5x11 cardstock.
  • Krysta6Krysta6
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. My photostrips are 2x8 so I think I'm going to need bigger paper and I wanted to do a black and white theme for them with varying designs but I'm having a hard time finding cute paper
  • edited December 2011
    Just wanted to chime in and say I will be stealing it too :x

I loved it so much, my BM decided to gift it to me :)

Can't wait and I will come back with pics... I am just finalizing our looks before contacting her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Krysta6Krysta6
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Another cute cake topper! Keep in mind usually its a month to make and a month to ship (she's overseas)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards