Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding reviews

Dalsimer: D-

I was distraught and in tears over my wedding flowers. They were wilted and not the colors that  I ordered and they had added babies breath!  They  also forgot to deliver my personal flowers to the hotel which delayed my church ceremony.   When we  got a call back an hour after leaving a message their excuse was they thought someone was picking them up!
 I would never suggest working with them  I think they are such a large company that unless you are having a huge wedding you are not a high priority. They ruined my wedding day.

Heron Bay Marriott A-

They worked very hard to  make my wedding day special. The food was excellent as was the service. The only thing that upset me was that they had another ceremony set up next to my cocktail hour that was visable.
They upgraded our wedding night suite and had champagne for us which was a nice touch.

Park Avenue (DJ) A

I  used them for  DJ who did a great job getting the crowd up
dancing. He played our playlist as well as a good mix that worked for the mixed ages of our guests. I highly recommend them.

Park Avenue (Photography) A

My photographer was easy to work with took all the required photos I had listed. Their work is excellent and I look forward to getting my proofs when I get back from our honeymoon.

Park Avenue (video) A

The videographer was easy to work with and as he worked for the same company as the photographer they worked well together. I look forward to getting our video in 6 weeks.

When I get back from our honeymoon I will post photos from family and friends.

Re: Wedding reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards