Florida-South Florida
Options

Fort Lauderdale Venues/Dress Shops

Hello Ladies!

Newly engaged (July 29th) and I believe our date is going to be 12/29/12. I am just getting started looking at venues in the Fort Lauderdale area, as well as some dresses. Any suggestions for a venue for around 120 people that is intimate nd indoor/outdoor?

Thanks ladies!!

Re: Fort Lauderdale Venues/Dress Shops

• Options
    ucfandreaucfandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine - Deer Creek Golf Club in Deerfield Beach.  Check them out online at www.deercreekflorida.com. We got TONS of compliments on the venue and setting (the waterfall is divine!) and they were so wonderful to woirk with.  GL!  and Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats on becoming engaged! Venues depend on your budget but I'm sure some of the girls on here can help you! :)

But when I was searching for Outdoor venues I fell in love with Bonnet House, FTL so I would check that out.

*February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No suggestions here, but just wanted to say congrats. and welcome! Happy Planning!
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your engagement! I have dress shop recs. RashawnRose in Hollywood, or further north in Palm Beach there is Mariolka's in Boynton Beach. I highly recommend both of those salons ESPECIALLY Mariolka's. The staff there is awesome..and the dresses! Oh the dresses!
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Bride on Hallandale west right off hallandale...next to scarletts, but they have beautiful not outrageously priced drices : ) 

venues....really hard to find something not rediculously expencieve or run down, good luch Im still lookings.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can look at my venue. The Hillsboro Club. It was an amazing place and I loved it so much. www.hillsboroclub.org

You can also see more pictures on my website http://www.mywedding.com/mcainey/

I got my dress from Bellissim Bride. It is in Deerfield Beach.  http://bellissimabride.com/
    Anniversary
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No advice, just a Welcome!! :)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! I'm getting married at Hillcrest Golf and Country Club in Hollywood and, so far, I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about them! I got my dress at Marikola's in Boynton and they're wonderful, also!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thank you so much ladies!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards